Blockchain for Business: Best Practice Applications
Discover the power of blockchain applications - With EIT Digital and Fraunhofer FIT
Want to understand the real potential of blockchain for your organisation?
Connect your career to blockchain to support the digitisation of business processes and develop new opportunities. This continuing education course teaches the principles of blockchain with practical experience from use cases. Using Fraunhofer FIT’s new analysis framework for blockchain, you will learn to explore blockchain’s business potential.
Who is this course for?
Information systems managers and decision-makers:
- who want to understand blockchain technology
- who need to identify and explore blockchain opportunities
- who want to broaden their knowledge about the disruptive potential of blockchain for business
- who want to apply their expertise for the digital transformation of business and society
- Learn basic blockchain concepts
- Identify use cases and learn how to apply a blockchain analysis framework
- Design use cases and blockchain architectures
- Get to know current trends in blockchain technology
- Learn how to evaluate business processes for blockchain suitability
- Design blockchain concepts for use cases
- Understand blockchain technology and its disruptive business potential
- Explore different blockchain business applications
- 1-hour online preparation
- 2-day face-to-face workshop
“Business is currently dealing intensively with digitisation. Blockchain has a major impact on the design and implementation of digital business processes in many application areas such as the Internet of Things, the Smart Grid and supply chain. Course participants will learn about blockchain technologies as well as best practice business applications.”
Prof. Wolfgang Prinz, PHD. - Fraunhofer FIT